Western Australia Walking & Wine
7 days / 6 nights
Margaret River and Iconic trails
Walking in the west has been a long held desire for GirlsTrek. This getaway has chosen to weave trekking experiences on the Bibbulmun and Cape to Cape tracks with farm gate visits in the Southern Forest regions and vineyard ‘hops’ in the Margaret River. Bringing you time on the trails amongst beautiful Jarrah forests and gorgeous coastal vistas, every step will we worth it!
At a glance:
- Price: $3799 ex Perth
- 3 Days trekking Bibbulmun and Cape to Cape Tracks
- 1 Day Farm gate walk and feast
- 1 Day winery visits with long lunch
- Average 6 – 8 hours per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided small group trip
- Country Pub/ hotel/ deluxe accommodation
- Transfers ex Perth
- Meals and wine per itinerary
Level 3 – MODERATE
Some elevation, sand trekking and rock hopping.
Return flights to Perth, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips and optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.