Western Australia Culinary Journey
7 days / 6 nights
Margaret River and Iconic trails
Walking in the west has been a long held desire for GirlsTrek. This getaway has chosen to weave trekking experiences on the Bibbulmun and Cape to Cape tracks with farm gate visits in the Southern Forest regions and vineyard ‘hops’ in the Margaret River. Bringing you time on the trails among beautiful Jarrah forests and gorgeous coastal vistas, every step will be worth it!
Day 1: Perth
5 km trek in Perth Botanical garden, overnight QT Hotel central Perth, dinner at local restaurant
Day 2: Greenbushes Circuit, Bibbulmun Track
15 km trek on the Bibbulmun Track, overnight in a family run motel in Manjimup and breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3: Southern Forests Farmgate experience
8 km trek on farming land, produce sampling and stories from farmers, overnight in traditional timber cutter huts, Pemberton, breakfast, lunch and seasonal produce dinner.
Day 4: Boranup to Prevelly – Cape to Cape track
21 km trek on Cape to Cape track, walk in to resort accommodation at Prevelly, breakfast lunch and dinner.
Day 5: Prevelly to Smiths Beach – Cape to Cape Track
17 km trek on Cape to Cape track, walk in to luxury beach side accommodation at Smiths Beach, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 6: Margaret River wineries
5 km trek of Bunker bay (optional), progressive party in the Margaret River, breakfast and a long vineyard lunch.
Day 7: Busselton to Perth
4 km trek along the “Busso” pier, return to Perth airport
- Ex Perth
- 7 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 5 hours per trekking day
- Private tour of Kings Park in Perth
- Trekking days on famous Bibbulmun and Cape to Cape tracks
- Private food tour visiting farm gates, meeting with farmers and providores
- Guests at Margaret River wineries
- Long lunch at an acclaimed, biodynamic restaurant
- All accommodation twin share basis*
- All meals as per itinerary
- Transfers – Private vehicle
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 10
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
*Single supplement available on request at an additional cost
Total distance = 75km
HILLS – Some longer days trekking, occasional steep inclines, weather affected on coastal trails, some sand trekking.
- Return flights to Perth
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.