4 days / 3 nights
Central Australia in style
One of the greatest natural wonders of the world, the “navel” of Australia, our ancient heartland awaits you on our 5 star GirlsTrek visit. Combining private interpretive walks, dinner under a million stars, sunsets and sunrise, visits to art galleries and wanderings through the Field of Lights, your 4 days with us will be full to the brim of rich and intoxicating experiences. We will walk with traditional owners, sip champagne and watch as the world’s second largest monolith turns from orche, to burnished orange to deep red and enjoy all the fun and laughter shared with good friends.
At a glance:
- Price: $3,199 Ex Yulara (twin share)
- 4 days trekking and experiences
- Average 3 – 4 hours trekking per day
- Interpretive cultural walks
- Tali Wiru gastronomic experience
- Field of lights
- Sunrise and Sunset at Uluru
- Gallery visits
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided small group trip
- Trek transfers
- All meals as per itinerary
Grading: Level 1 – GENTLE Mostly flat easy walking with options for extensions.
Return flights to Yulara, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.