Tasmania Walking & Wine
6 days / 5 nights
Adding to our Walking and Wine Trek collection we present the trifecta of Tasmania! Four days trekking the iconic trails of Maria Island, the Freycinet Peninsula and the Bay of the Fires. Soak up the famous views of the east coast of Tasmania from both land and sea and spend your nights devouring the freshest farm-gate produce that the region has to offer. We finish our adventure in style with a fun progressive lunch party through the Tamar winery region.
At a glance:
- Price: $3699 ex Launceston (twin share)
- 6 days trekking and experiences on the east coast of Tasmania
- Average 5-6 hours trekking per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided trekking experience
- Deluxe accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- A day in the wineries
- Private transfers
Grading: Level 3 – MODERATE Two moderate peaks, sand trekking and rock hopping.
Return flights to Hobart and from Launceston, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.