3 days / 2 nights
This really is the perfect girls weekend away! Walk Sydney’s Northern Beach coastline and finish in the big city! Commencing at Long Reef this trek will meander along the coastline, over headlands to Manly and the old quarantine station in Sydney Harbour National Park then onward to pretty Balmoral. We enjoy delicious restaurant meals along the way and bespoke overnight accommodation. There is plenty of time on this trek for coffee, shopping and a little wine!
Day 1: Dee Why/Manly
13km trek along the coastline to Manly, overnight stay at heritage hotel with lunch and dinner
Day 2: Balmoral/Woolloomooloo
15km coastal trek, overnight stay in luxury hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Woolloomooloo
4km trek and breakfast
At a glance:
- Price: $1,599 ex Sydney (twin share)
- 2 days trekking the beautiful Sydney Northern Beaches
- Average 5-6 hours trekking per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Luxury/boutique accommodation
- Fully guided trekking experience with small group
- Trek transfers
- All meals as per itinerary
Total Distance = 22km
Level 2 – EASY Shorter kilometres and easy trails, long lunches.
Flights to Sydney, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.