Luxe Sunshine Coast
3 days / 2 nights
Tranquil relaxed luxury awaits.
Treat yourself to a weekend away! Just over an hour away from Brisbane, you will experience the peacefulness of nature and walk on some of South East Queensland’s greatest trails. Your senses will soak up the scenic views, surrounding forests and bushland, and the inspiring women that will keep you company over the 3 days. Enjoy french inspired dinners, delicious and nutritious trekker lunches, and recently luxury accommodaiton to make your getaway extra special. Your last day is dedicated to you! Whether it’s booking in for a spa treatment, sleeping in or a long breakfast, you will go home re-energized and ready for your week ahead.
Day 1: Lake Baroon Pocket/Kondalilla Falls
12 km trek with views of dam, Obi Obi Creek and Kondalilla Falls, stay French inspired luxury at Spicers Clovelly Estate with a private dinning room dinner experience.
Day 2: Great Walk Mapleton to Flaxton
16 km trek including Leafy Lane and Baxter Falls, lunch at The Barn,Flaxton and French inspired luxury at Spicers Clovelly Estate with dinner at the Long Apron.
Day 3: Free Day / Home
4 km pre breakfast walk for those interested or choose how you want to spend your final morning before heading back home after a late breakfast.
- 2 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 5 hours per trekking day
- French inspired accommodaiton
- Twin share (Single Supplement available on request)
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private trek transfers each day
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to B1G1 – Business for Good to impact women’s and their families lives
Total Distance = 28 km
Level 2 – EASY Shorter kilometres and easy trails with some significant inclines.
- Return flights / travel to Monteville
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Additional beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.