Luxe Sunshine Coast
3 days / 2 nights
Tranquil relaxed luxury awaits.
Treat yourself to a quick break away! Just over an hour away from Brisbane, you will experience the peacefulness of nature and walk on some of South East Queensland’s greatest trails. Your senses will soak up the scenic views, surrounding forests and bushland, and the inspiring women that will keep you company over the 3 days. Enjoy French inspired dinners, delicious and nutritious trekker lunches, stunning hikes and rejuvenating yoga sessions with luxury accommodation to make your girl getaway extra special. On our last day together we spend a fun morning painting and a long beachfront lunch before returning you back to Brisbane re-energized.
Day 1: Lake Baroon Pocket/Kondalilla Falls
12 km trek with views of dam, Obi Obi Creek and Kondalilla Falls, afternoon restorative yoga session, stay at French inspired luxury at Spicers Clovelly Estate with dinner at the Long Apron.
Day 2: Great Walk Mapleton to Flaxton
16 km trek including Leafy Lane and Baxter Falls, lunch at The Barn, Flaxton, afternoon restorative yoga session, stay at French inspired luxury at Spicers Clovelly Estate with a private dinning room dinner experience.
Day 3: Art Class / Beach front lunch / Home
Pre breakfast mediation, Art Class and beach front long lunch then return to Brisbane late afternoon.
- 3 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 5 hours per trekking day
- Frida’s Art Class, Maroochydore
- French inspired luxury accommodation
- Hatted restaurant dinning
- Beachfront long lunch
- Twin share (Single Supplement available on request)
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private transfers ex Brisbane
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
Total Distance = 28 km
UNDULATING – Average kilometres on well maintained trails with some significant inclines.
- Return flight to Brisbane
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Additional beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.