Hump Ridge Track & Queenstown, NZ
6 days / 5 nights
Trek the Fjordland of south island New Zealand
Hut to hut walking provides the appreciated balance of wilderness access with a hot shower and a warm bed at night. Come with GirlsTrek and discover the Tuatapere Hump Ridge track at the very tip of south island New Zealand. For the duration of your trek GirlsTrek has EXCLUSIVITY over the trail – you will not share the track with any other walkers. High up on the ridge you will experience sweeping coastal views and trek through beautiful protected forest abundant in bird life. For the Girl Trekker who is seeking an unique opportuntiy to get away from the ‘maddening crowds’ and complete a very special trail this one is for you. The icing on the cake is two nights in Queenstown at the end with a boat ride on Queenstown lake and a cycle through private farming land.
At a glance:
- Ex Invercargill / Rtn Queenstown
- 6 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 7 hours per trekking day on the Hump Ridge Track Tuatapere
- Heli Flight to track start
- Private vehicle transfers from Invercargill and back to Queenstown
- Luxury hotel accommodation in Queenstown (twin share)
- All trek accommodation (twin share)
- Cycling tour on private farmland with cruising on Queenstown lake
- Celebration dinner on the final night in Queenstown
- All meals as per itinerary
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- At home training programme to train you for your trek
Level 3 – MODERATE
Return flights to New Zealand, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.