New Zealand Walking & Wine
7 days / 6 nights
Wine trail in Marlborough Sound
Engage all of your senses on this escape to the beautiful New Zealand Marlborough region. Trek the stunning Queen Charlotte and Abel Tasman tracks as well as hidden gem, the Nydia trail. We take four glorious days to trek through the “north of the south”, experiencing food and wine at award winning restaurants, sailing beautiful coastal waters, and taking in the amazing scenery and hospitality this special region has to offer.
At a glance:
- Price: $3,899 ex Nelson / rtn Blenheim (twin share)
- 4 days trekking stunning trails
- Average 3-5 hours trekking per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert shopping advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided trekking experience
- Lodge/standard/deluxe accommodation
- Gourmet experiences
- World famous vineyards and wines
- Sail along coastal waters of the Abel Tasman Park
- Trek transfers
Level 3 – MODERATE
Moderate elevation and kilometres.
Return flights to Queenstown, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities, final day transfer to airport.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.