Mother Daughter Trek
4 days / 3 nights
Mother Daughter Tassie
Carrying on from our fundraising efforts for Sevenwomen.org and our constant pivots to find a trekking home for the Mother Daughter group we now have our sights set on Tasmania. GirlsTrek has arranged a brand new itinerary with some trekking days, farm stays and time to enjoy your daughters.
Day 1: Mt Wellington
Trek to summit of Mt Wellington (6km), stay Battery Point, dinner out near Constitution Dock.
Day 2: Mt Field National Park
Early departure, long trekking day at Mt Field (24.5 kms), stay Sheep and Poppy Farm near Hamilton.
Day 3: Private land trek & Farm Tour
Trek private land (8 km) , afternoon farm tour
Day 4: Richmond & Pooley Winery
Historical walk around Richmond, outdoor garden casual lunch Pooley Winery back to Hobart.
- Ex Hobart
- 4 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Private transfers
- Average of 5 – 8 hours per trekking or experiences each day
- Standard accommodation in Hobart
- Farm stay
- All accommodation twin share basis
- Delicious meals as per itinerary
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 16
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
Trekking Total Distance =38 km
HILLS – summit treks on rocky paths, long day at Mt Field National Park.
- Return flights
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.