3 days / 2 nights
Breathe in and reset your mind and body.
We offer you an escape from the hustle and bustle of city living, and a chance to get back to what’s real. At Lamington National Parks door step is a beautiful retreat established on a working wagyu cattle and polo farm. With close distance to access the trails of Binna Burra this is your chance to slow down and breath in the goodness of nature. We combine gorgeous forest and valley view treks, restorative yoga sessions and delicious dining. You may wish to book yourself an indulgence spa treatment onsite to cap off your relaxing days in the company of a great bunch of women.
Day 1: Tullawallul Circuit/ Caves Circuit
Departing from Brisbane, 8.5 km trek gentle forest trail and impressive Kweebani Cave and Antarctic Beech tree, stay luxury Hazelwood Estate in King suite cabins, restorative yoga after trekking day and champagne celebration.
Day 2: Daves Creek Circuit
12 km trek fascinating forests, unusual volcanic features, magnificent views, return to luxury at Hazelwood Estate, restorative yoga, opportunity for spa treatments.
Day 3: Morning Yoga/ Burleigh Heads
Morning Yoga followed by breakfast and short wander around the farm, drive to Burleigh Heads and stroll over the headland (2 km) to late lunch, arrive back to Brisbane late afternoon
- Private transfers ex Brisbane
- 3 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 4 hours per trekking day
- Beautiful dining experiences
- Lunch at Burleigh Heads
- Twin share (Single Supplement available on request)
- All meals as per itinerary
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
Total Distance = 23 km
Meander – Shorter kilometres, well formed trails, some undulating parts during the treks.
- Return flights to Brisbane
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Additional beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.