Larapinta Desert Adventure
7 days / 6 nights
The Larapinta Trail N.T. is rated one of the finest treks in the world. Setting off from Alice Springs we traverse the high ridge lines of the West MacDonnell Ranges and gain a rare perspective of vast flood plains, razorback rocky outcrops and the sheer scale of this ancient land. Daypack trekking will appeal to the active trekker, allowing full enjoyment of the scenery and surrounds. Accommodation is in permanent campsites where tents and facilities are already setup and waiting for us upon arrival to camp. Our itinerary covers the premium parts of the trail in order maximise time amongst the spectacular scenery on this perfectly tailored trip.
At a glance:
- Price: $3299 ex Alice Springs
- 5 days trekking sections of the Larapinta Trail.
- Average 6-8 hours trekking per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided trekking experience
- Hotel accommodation on first night
- On trail accommodation in semi-permanent camps
- Sunrise summit Mt Sonder
- All meals as per itinerary
Grading: Level 4 – CHALLENGING Some steeper elevation sections, longer kilometres on uneven ground, high exposure to elements.
Flights to Alice Springs, airport to hotel transfer in Alice Springs, sleeping bag hire, travel insurance, beverages, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.