King Valley Walking & Wine
3 days / 2 nights
Italian heritage trekking
Be immersed in the beauty and deliciousness of the King Valley in Victoria. With its strong Italian heritage this wine region will wrap its great warm arms around you and make you feel ‘one of the family’. Working closely with the Pizzini family we bring you a combination of easy vineyard trail trekking, an Italian cooking school, a degustation dinner and a very special vineyard lunch. Love your wine? Love your food? Love to trek a little? This is the one for you.
Day 1: Albury / King Valley
13.5 km trek through Beechworth Gorge and Whitty Lane, full trip stay in cute country cottages, wine tasting, lunch and dinner
Day 2: King Valley
14km trek through King Valley, breakfast, 3 course lunch, picnic dinner with wine
Day 3: King Valley / Melbourne
5km trek through farm lands to local family owned winery, Italian cooking school and lunch before returning to Melbourne Airport
- Price: $1699 ex Melbourne (twin share)
- 2 days trekking the stunning King Valley region.
- Average 4 hours trekking per day
- Pre-trip HikeFit training program
- Expert gear advice and great discounts
- Information get together
- Fully guided trekking experience with small group
- Long lunch in the vineyards, Italian cooking school & gourmet dinners
- Trek transfers
- All meals and wine as per itinerary
Total Distance = 32.5km
Level 2 – EASY Light undulation, low kilometres.
Exclusions: Flights to Melbourne, travel insurance, personal expenses, tips & optional activities.
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.