Girls Adventure Weekend
4 days / 3 nights
Experience packed getway
Your perfect girls getaway awaits for any woman wishing to try something new and satisfy their inner wild heart. Our 4 day / 3 night Girls Adventure weekend allows you to experience a beautiful peak trek, ropes course, flying lesson, live-fire shotgun course, Italian cooking school and yoga. Talk about options! Beat the aging processes and learn some new skills, or just come an enjoy the opportunity to do something you never thought you would do. Located in the beautiful Scenic Rim Queensland, enjoy cosy fireside chats at night and delicious dinning.
Day 1: Mt Edwards Trek
Trek to summit of Mt Edwards and after attend live-fire shotgun course, relaxing sunset yoga stretch and delicious evening meal.
Day 2: Ropes Course and Italian Cooking School
After breakfast try your balance at the Ropes Course and afterwards a relaxing afternoon before a cooking school on Italian woodfired pizza.
Day 3: Mt Greville Trek
Trek to the summit of Mt Greville on an all day off the beaten track adventure and finish with late afternoon yoga stretch and delicious dinner.
Day 4: Flying Lesson above the Scenic Rim
Morning flying lesson to let the soul soar!
- Ex Brisbane
- 4 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek & The Bunyip
- Private transfers from Brisbane
- Average of 5 – 8 hours per trekking or experiences each day
- Luxury stay at the Bunyip for three nights on a twin share basis
- Live-Fire Shotgun lesson
- Flying lesson
- Italian cooking school
- Ropes course
- Yoga stretch & relaxation
- All accommodation twin share basis*
- Delicious meals as per itinerary
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 8
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to B1G1 – Business for Good to impact women’s and their families lives
*No single supplements available due to limited spaces.
Trekking Total Distance = 12 km
Level 3 – summit treks on rocky paths.
- Return flights to Brisbane
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.