2 days / 2 nights
CHALLENGING WEEKEND TREK
Are you looking for a weekend away with like minded women?
Escaping the city beat to the beauty of the Scenic Rim, GirlsTrek offer you the opportunity for a two day, two night getaway that will challenge your legs and your lungs. On the first day of this challenging weekend you will trek the historic track to the Stinson wreck site and learn the story of three courageous survivors and the bravery of Bernie O’Reilly. On the second we turn our attention to Mt Maroon with it’s wonderful granite summit offering 360 degree views of the Scenic Rim and beyond to Brisbane and the coast. Each night you will be cosy in bunk house style accommodation with wholesome home cooked meals.
Day 1: Pre Trek Arrival
We ask that you arrive in Christmas Creek by 6:30pm. You are welcome to come earlier and enjoy the area in the afternoon.
Day 2: Stinson Track
16 km and 676 mtrs elevation.
Day 3: Mt Maroon
6 km and 653 mtrs elevation
- Ex Christmas Creek
- 2 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 4 – 8 hours trekking per day
- Bunkhouse accommodation (multishare)
- Linen included
- All meals as per itinerary
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
Total Distance = 22 km
Small Peaks – Steep sections, some rock scrambling. You must be trek fit for this weekend.
- Return flights to Brisbane or travel to Christmas Creek
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Additional beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.