Blue Mountains Trail
4 days / 3 nights
Scenic beauty and divine accommodation
Be immersed in the natural splendour of the historic Blue Mountains on this 4-day trip. Savour crisp mornings, blue sky days and evenings around the fireplace. Our new custom adventure brings together beautiful scenic trail running with both challenging and easier stretches, gorgeous accommodation and delicious food and wine. Our run follows along the Narrow Neck Track through the National Park and up and down the Blue Mountain’s escarpments. There is also some time for spoiling! Explore the quaint local village Leura for a spot of shopping or indulge in a spa treatment. This is our number one luxe running getaway!
Day 1: Sydney / Blackheath
10 km run via Grand Canyon, Evans Lookout and Braeside track, overnight country estate style hotel, lunch, and dinner at cosy local restaurant.
Day 2: Narrow Neck
19 km run of Narrow Neck track, overnight in luxury hotel, breakfast, dinner at local restaurant inspired by area provenance.
Day 3: Katoomba / Leura / Katoomba
15 km run past Three Sisters and through the Leura cascade waterfall area, shopping time in quaint Leura, overnight luxury hotel, breakfast and dinner
Day 4: Sydney
Sleep in before brunch and transfer back to Sydney.
- Ex Sydney Airport
- 4 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 2-4 hours per trail running day
- Celebration dinner
- Luxury accommodation
- All accommodation twin share basis*
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private vehicle transfers
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 12
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to B1G1 – Business for Good to impact women’s and their families lives
*Single supplement available on request at an additional cost
Total distance = 44 km
Level 3 – MODERATE Stair climbing each day with some steep sections. Lower daily kilometres.
- Return flights
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.