Blue Mountains Indulgence
4 days / 3 nights
Scenic beauty and divine accommodation
Be immersed in the genteel nature of the historic Blue Mountains on this 4-day trip. Savour crisp mornings, blue sky days and evenings around the fireplace. Our custom adventure brings together beautiful scenic trekking with both challenging and easier stretches, gorgeous accommodation and delicious food and wine. Our trek follows along the Six Foot Track through the National Park and up and down the Blue Mountain’s escarpments. There is also some time for spoiling! Explore the quaint local village Leura for a spot of shopping or indulge in a spa treatment. This is our number one cosy getaway!
Day 1: Blackheath
8 km trek, visit to Norman Lindsey Art Gallery, overnight country estate style hotel, dinner at cosy local restaurant.
Day 2: Six Foot Track
16 km trek of historic Six Foot track, ride the steepest incline railway, overnight in luxury hotel, dinner at local restaurant inspired by area provenance.
Day 3: Three Sisters to Leura
13 km trek past Three Sisters and through the Leura cascade waterfall area, lunch and shopping time in quaint Leura, overnight luxury hotel with dinner at acclaimed restaurant.
Day 4: Wentworth Falls
9 km trek to Wentworth Falls, stunning escarpment track for final day, transfer back to Sydney.
- Ex Sydney Airport
- 4 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 4-6 hours per trekking day
- Art gallery visit
- Experience the steepest passenger railway in the world
- Celebration dinner
- Luxury accommodation
- All accommodation twin share basis*
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private vehicle transfers
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 12
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to Seven Women.org helping the lives of women in business and girls in education in Nepal
*Single supplement available on request at an additional cost
Total distance = 46 km
HILLS – Stair climbing each day with some steep sections.
- Return flights
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.