Barossa Walking and Wine
4 days / 3 nights
The Barossa Food and Wine trail
Experience the rich history of the Barossa wine region and meet the people who have made an Australian food and wine ‘must do’. We combine historical trails in the old Barossa goldfields with time walking cellar door to cellar door and a pedal through farmers markets and visit to Maggie Beers Farm store. GirlsTrek have aimed to fill your four days with as many delights as a girl can take.
Day 1: Barossa goldfields / Tanunda
7 km trek in Barossa goldfields plus Barossa sculpture park, stay at charming and luxurious hotel, lunch by the sea and dinner in cosy heritage space.
Day 2: The Barossa Wine Trail
13km trek from Rowland Flats to Langmeil winery, local stop offs at cellar doors, meet the producer, breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Cycle / Farmers Market
16km cycle Nuriootupa to Barrossa Farmers Market, Angaston and Maggie Beer Farmgate, dinner at a restaurant with a remarkable story, luxury hotel CBD Adeladie.
Day 4: City walk / Art Gallery
5km urban discovery of Adelaide’s CBD, visit to South Australia Art Gallery, lunch.
- Ex Adelaide
- 4 days trekking and experiences fully hosted with GirlsTrek
- Average of 4-6 hours per trekking day
- Winery tastings
- Personal tour of Langemeil farm and village – wine and cheese
- Bike hire
- Deluxe boutique hotel
- Local producer inspired dinners
- Special dinner out in Adelaide
- Entrance to South Australian Art Gallery and Tour
- Boutique, Australian owned hotels
- All accommodation twin share basis*
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private vehicle transfers
- Champagne celebration
- Small group size travel to a maximum of 10
- GirlsTrek Gift
- Trip specific packing list with expert advice and great discounts
- Information get together to detail the trip and answer any of your questions
- Private group chat for messages and photos
- At home training programme to prepare you for your trek
- Contribution to Sevenwomen.org helping the lives of women in business and girl in education in Nepal.
*Single supplement available on request at an additional cost
Total Distance = 25 km Trekking / walking 16 km Cycling
Meander – mostly flat walking and cycling
- Return flights
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory
- Beverages, optional and personal expenses
Please complete the form below if you would like an itinerary or you have any questions and a GirlsTrek team member will email you back shortly.