Updated 10 June 2020
On March 22 the Australia Federal Government announced the shutdown nationwide of all non-essential services and activities. In addition, all non-essential travel should cease. South Australia, Western Australian and the Northern Territory joined Tasmania in closing their borders.
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), to be a global pandemic. On 18 March 2020 the Australian Federal Government announced restrictions to General Population – Indoor gatherings of greater than 100 people and for domestic public travel Australians should only consider travelling when essential.
GIRLSTREK GUARANTEED DEPARTURES BETWEEN 18 MARCH 2020 AND 9 JUNE 2020 RESCHEDULED.
1. GirlsTrek guaranteed trip departures between 18 March 2020 and 31 May 2020 that require domestic public travel have been reschedule from 1 September 2020 onward.
2. Clients on GirlsTrek guaranteed trip departures between 18 March and 31 May 2020 who have had their trip rescheduled have all been contacted with the new dates.
3. GirlsTrek Spicers Retreat Yoga & Trek departures are continuing as scheduled with no changes.
4. For departures on affected dates 18 March 2020 and 31 May 2020, clients must rebook on a GirlsTrek trip. Cancellation penalties apply as per our normal terms and conditions if clients do not rebook.
5. Clients who have conflicting arrangements and are unable to travel on the new scheduled dates will be provided with a GirlsTrek travel credit.
GIRLSTREK GUARANTEED DEPARTURES FROM 10 JUNE, 2020 – 31 December 2020.
For bookings on GirlsTrek departures from 10 June, 2020 to 31 December 2020 our normal terms and conditions apply.
If federal or state government to impose a restrictions preventing travel due to Coronavirus, these trips will be rescheduled and clients booked will be offered new dates or a travel credit up until 31 December 2021.
GIRLSTREK GUARANTEED DEPARTURES FROM 1 JANUARY 2021 and until further notice.
For bookings on GirlsTrek departures from 1 January 2021 our normal terms and conditions apply.
If federal or state government to impose a restrictions preventing travel due to Coronavirus, these trips will be rescheduled and clients booked will be offered new dates or a travel credit valid for 12 months from the original date of travel.
GIRLSTREK TRAVEL CREDIT
6. A GirlsTrek travel credit is not redeemable for cash.
7. GirlsTrek travel credits are can be used toward future guaranteed GirlsTrek trip departures.
8. If the new guaranteed GirlsTrek trip is more expensive, the client is responsible to pay the difference in price.
9. If the new guaranteed GirlsTrek trip is less expensive, the balance is issued as a future travel credit that can be used on further guaranteed GirlsTrek departures or regular Saturday training sessions (information available on the fitness tab).
For more information about the offer, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Level 1/157 Given Terrace Paddington QLD 4064